Agwa is a revolutionary hydroponic platform that allows families to grow Vegetables as a Service (VaaS) in their own garden. Agwa’s mini-greenhouse uses state-of-the-art AI technology to let its customers grow a daily fresh salad bowl with minimal effort. Our vision is to make the world a better place by enabling people to eat ultra-fresh, healthy, nutrient-rich vegetables straight from the farm to their table while eliminating pesticide usage, transportation pollution, and plastic packaging.
We are looking for an experienced cloud infrastructure developer to join our journey and strengthen our amazing team. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of the initial team, and lead the scaling of our cloud infrastructures.
Location: Bar-Lev, Israel
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Position as the backend team technical leader
● Lead the design, development, and deployment of our cloud infrastructure running on AWS
● Collaborate with the mobile and embedded team to define and execute the software requirements
● Build and maintain a production environment with remote customers – identify and correct bottlenecks and resolve issues.
● Hands-on development of our backend infrastructure
● Enhance our platform services automation with CloudFormation, Github Actions, and scripting technologies
● At least 7 years of hands-on development experience using at least one of the following – Python/Java/NodeJS.
● Experience with designing and implementing complicated, highly available, and scale solutions
● At least 3 years of experience with some of the following AWS services – AWS IoT Core, Lambda, Firehose, Kinesis Analytics.
● B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering
● A high standard for code quality, testing, and performance
● product-oriented mindset with the ability to transform a difficult problem into a few simple ones
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work and relate well with others
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org