· Lead the development of submodules, which are part of the current and next-generation photomask tuning tools.
· Establish and analyze product specifications and design requirements of multi-discipline equipment.
· Perform feasibility studies supported by theoretical & empirical data
· Design and perform hands-on experiments.
· Collaboration with our central research & technology group (in Germany) and customers to develop new processes and define future products.
· Come to work with a smile J
· BSc degree in engineering or physics Must
· Knowledge in Metrology or lithography- Advantage.
· 2 years or more of hands-on experience in optical and optomechanical systems design- Advantage.
· Experience in DUV, IR, lasers Advantage.
· Experience in optics design tools (such as Zemax) Advantage.
· Strong analytical and technical skills, simulation capabilities (such as MATLAB/ Python).
· Organized and structured working style.
· Independent with innovative thinking.
· Fluent English (read, write & talk) Must.
· Willingness to travel abroad periodically.
With around 30,000 employees, Carl Zeiss is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries.
Carl Zeiss SMS GmbH is part of the Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology business group and a leading manufacturer of metrology and correction systems for photomasks. Here, your work will help ensure that microchips are flawlessly produced and therefore that millions of electronic devices function perfectly all over the world.