of Health Care. The company was founded to help patients tackle the financial challenges
of care delivery. We developed a unique and sophisticated platform that automatically
identifies alternative funding opportunities that help patients afford their care, and increase
Currently, we are at this exciting and challenging stage where we're quickly growing from a
few dozen B2B customers to thousands and hopefully tens of thousands. For 2021 we will
focus on scale, solving interesting technological challenges as well as developing new SAAS
products and services.
For that, we are looking for highly talented engineers to join our journey.
A day to day as a Fullstack/Backend Team Leader at TailorMed means:
● You will manage a team of backend and frontend engineers
● You will work with multiple interfaces inside and outside R&D
● You will take a leading role in designing and implementing complex full stack
systems, written React & Node.js
● You will Implement solutions in AWS cloud environment
● You will onboard into the world of medical treatments, health insurances, health
funds and donation programs and build a system that will remove a barrier between
the patient and the best medical treatment they should receive.
● You will take a major part in the RnD management team.
● BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
● At least 5 years programming web development experience
● Managerial experience strong advantage
● Experience in scalable system design and architecture
● Experience with Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or others)
● Experience with large scale multi tenant SAAS platforms significant advantage
● Strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills
● Ability to work with large and complicated codebases
● Excellent communication skills, ability to organize cooperation between various
technical teams and a strong English level.
● Ability to prioritize and estimate team tasks effectively
● Strong sense of ownership over teams code and infrastructures
● Attention to details and high coding standards