To strengthen our team in the Finance department in Carl Zeiss SMS Ltd. (Barlev Hightech Park) we are seeking an: Accountant
With around 30,000 employees, Carl Zeiss is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries. Carl Zeiss SMS GmbH is part of the Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology business group and a leading manufacturer of metrology and correction systems for photomasks. Here, your work will help ensure that microchips are flawlessly produced and therefore that millions of electronic devices function perfectly all over the world.
– Full Bookkeeping and preparation for the financial statements.
– Working with banks, suppliers, customers (payments, invoicing, bank accounts, etc.)
– Monthly reporting to the authorities
– Creating and maintaining digital spreadsheets to report and analyze data.
– Management of Synerion attendance system.
– Working in multiple currencies environment.
– Certified accounting diploma or type #3 studies – must.
– 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
– Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office – must.
– Speak, read and write English fluently – must.
– Experience with ERP system – (Priority advantage).
– Experience with Synerion system- advantage
– Knowledge with multiple currencies environment.
Internally motivated, able to work proficiently, both independently and in a team environment.