About The Position
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Data Analyst to join our AI Team. As part of this position, you will work closely with a wide range of teams across the business in order to supply business insights, reflect business trends to the management & team, working closely with product team providing data driven solutions & insights through analysis and optimization.
Responsibilities & Scope
- Develop, implement, and maintain cutting-edge analytic systems, taking complex data sets and building simple frameworks.
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets.
- Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information-model specification documents for data sets.
- Create best-practice reports and actionable insights based upon data mining, analysis, and visualization.
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Work directly with management and departmental managers in order prioritize business and information needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in mining data as a data analyst and experience with BI tools
- Strong experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Knowledge in statistical tools and data models.
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization.
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
Additional Preferred Requirements
- BA degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics – an advantage
- Prior experience with database, model design and segmentation techniques.
- Practical experience in statistical analysis through the use of statistical packages including Excel, SPSS, and SAS.
- Knowledge of the online gaming industry
- Experience in working on an agile process environment