An innovative startup in Cancer cell therapy field is offering an opportunity for an Engineering Leader to manage engineering functions within the company.
- Leading and monitoring of engineering processes from purchasing through production to order fulfillment and customer support, driving product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Understanding customer requirements and company standards, verifying they are met in the finished product.
- Transfer to production of new products and product changes, including appropriate documentation and processes, working in close collaboration with R&D, major vendors and turnkey subcontractors.
- Ownership of product configuration, BOM, etc.
- Monitoring production and product quality, identifying errors or faults, leading corrective actions and customer support activities.
- Developing and implementing production test and labeling tools, software loading stations as appropriate, working with R&D and external vendors.
Work environment and characteristics: We offer an opportunity to join a dynamic startup, with cutting adage, innovative activities incorporating biology and engineering. Our multi-disciplinary team develops, manufactures and sells breakthrough cell therapy manufacturing solutions.
Reporting to: VP R&D/VP Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-7 years of experience as a NPI Engineer or engineering team member.
- Proven experience with transfer to production of multidisciplinary products, medical devices a strong advantage.
- Should have thorough knowledge of manufacturing methods and techniques. Turnkey subcontractor experience is an advantage.
- Leadership skills. Leadership experience is an advantage.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Coordination skills – working with various departments and external partners.
- Well organized with an eye for details.
- Fluent in Hebrew and English.
- MS Office.
- ERP and PLM tools, Priority an advantage