Carl Zeiss Israel is looking for an outstanding
Experienced Application Engineer
to provide our leading-edge semiconductor manufacturing customers an expert level of application support.
· Lead customer accounts and develop close relationships with the customer.
· Visit customers around the world for training & product development meetings.
· Support sales and marketing activities
· Train customers on ZEISS product.
· Lead, design, and execute experiments and demonstrations on in-house tools.
· Reports preparation and analysis based on customer data and activities.
· BSc Degree in Engineering.
· 3-5 years of experience in the semiconductor Wafer Fab manufacturing / lithography processes Experience – Must.
· Team player and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated and self-initiated.
· Flexible and adaptive to work in a changing environment.
· Fluent English (read, write & talk) – Must.
· Proficient in Excel & PPT- Must
· Frequent availability for traveling aboard for variable periods (up to 30% per year).
With around 30,000 employees, Carl Zeiss is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries.
Carl Zeiss SMS GmbH is part of the Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology business group and a leading manufacturer of metrology and correction systems for photomasks.
Here, your work will help ensure that microchips are flawlessly produced and, therefore, that millions of electronic devices function perfectly all over the world (http://www.zeiss.com/sms).