DSP Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSPG) is a global leader in wireless communications and voice processing chipsets and algorithms for a wide range of smart-enabled devices. We seek to consistently deliver next-generation solutions in the areas of voice, audio, video, and data connectivity. We are looking for a talented and experienced person to join our challenging and revolutionary journey.
· People person with excellent technical knowledge and personal leadership skills
- Be responsible for leading a design team, build a plan and execute it.
- Work with Architecture, Design, Verification and the SW/FW team to define and execute the Chip/IP plan
- You have at least 3 years of experience in leading Front End Design/Verification teams
- You have at least 5 years of proven experience in hands-on work in VLSI Design/Verification
- You are experience with legacy code
- You have Debugging and problems solving attitude