Your Job :
- Lead customer accounts & develop close business , relationships with customer.
- Visit customers around the world for on-site support, trainings & product development meetings.
- Support sales and product management to define new applications & products.
- Lead, design and execute experiments on inhouse tools, including reports preparation and analysis.
- Search for new business opportunities by understanding customer performance problems & identify relevant solutions.
- Positive & productive communication skills, high level of
individual initiative & self-management ability.
- Strong analytical, technical skills & hands-on mentality.
- Experience in international & multi-cultural business
- High level of English (read, write & talk) – Must.
- Proficient in Excel & PPT – Must
- During the first year- availability for frequent travels aboard for variable periods (up to 50% per year) –