IoT System Engineer
Location: Bar-Lev , Israel
A fast-growing Cleantech robotic company with a global client base is looking for an IoT Systems Engineer.
In this role, you will technically lead the multidisciplinary development effort of Ecoppia world-breaking solar panels cleaning robot IoT Infrastructure. You will have an important role in a talented team of engineers, responsible for the smooth operation of tens of thousands of autonomous robots in solar sites around the globe.
You will be working with all R&D disciplines, mostly with: Communication, Cloud Server SW, Data Engineering & BI, Electronics, RT Embedded software, Integration & Testing, as well as with company divisions outside R&D such as operations and marketing.
The company’s R&D center hiring for the position is located in Bar-Lev Industrial Park, with HQ in Tel- Aviv and New Delhi, India.
If you have a passion for robotics and IoT and would like to work in a young, dynamic company, that is part of the renewable energy revolution – talk to us!
Define and document the robots’ IoT infrastructure requirements and architecture, mainly for: Robot to Server Communication (from physical to application layers), Server related systematic logics, Server to Data Engineering architecture
Examine different architectural design alternatives and lead design review
Define and lead integration & testing efforts
Plan, perform, and document experiments for the purpose of testing new capabilities, technological risk reductions, and verification of adherence to various standards, including EMC and Information Cyber Security
Lead troubleshooting and provide solutions for design issues found during the integration process and in the field
Be the “glue” of the IoT section multidisciplinary development team effort, to successfully deliver innovative solutions to the field
Key skills and qualifications:
- Relevant degree, preferably Software\Electrical Engineering, or Physics with relevant experience
- Significant experience in the development of IoT infrastructure and or Communication is a must (5+ years)
- Familiar and experienced in at least some of the following: Communication logics in a network of IoT devices, Radio Communication
- technologies and protocols, Algorithms development, Cloud Servers, BI and Data Engineering/Science, RT Embedded Systems, Cyber Security
- Very good at defining and documenting: system requirements, integration, and testing, experiments
- Hands-on attitude
- Ability to work independently and lead other disciplines
- Very good oral and writing technical English skills
- IoT Server SW development background
- Experience with RF communication
- Familiarity with common industry standards for EMC
- IoT Cyber Security knowledge
- Data Science background