New Graduate Opportunities – Software Engineer
SeatGeek Enterprise provides software and support services to a range of live entertainment clients across sports, theater, and more around the world. Partnering with clients like the Dallas Cowboys, Manchester City, and the Cleveland Cavaliers, our product (SRO4) brings the ticketing box office into the modern era.
Have you ever bought tickets for football or basketball games in Haifa, Tel-Aviv or Jerusalem? Or for one of the biggest theaters or museums in Israel? Our software makes this happen!
We’re the David vs. Goliath of the ticketing software industry. So how do we get the biggest names in the Live Events Industry to choose us? Because we have the slingshot – no secret, just the best software, built by the best people, and you can be one of us.
We're looking for curious software engineers who want to help millions of people experience the thrill of live entertainment through our SRO product. The ticketing industry is messy, complex and makes attending live events more difficult than it is; we believe a thoughtful application of software can fix that.
We are looking for people who:
- Plan to graduate no later than Summer 2021 with a degree in Computer Science or a related field (start date will be Summer 2021)
- Are Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Are commutable to our office in Bar Lev Hi-Tech Park (between Karmiel & Akko, accessible via Ahihud Train Station) – this role is not remote
- Understand software design & development processes
- Are passionate and opinionated about building software solutions
- Uphold quality software engineering practices and principles
- Are motivated by learning new things quicklyThese are not required, but it's an advantage if you have:
- High grade point average
- Experience with server-side (backend) development
- Experience with Git, GitHub, Gitlab
- Worked with the tools & technologies that we use in our Tech Stack
Backend: C# and .NET
Database: MS SQL Server
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!