· Design and execute test procedures for different product modules (HW/SW/Mechanics/Optics).
· Hands-on manual QA tests execution, both on HW systems SW.
· Analyze, identify, and track product issues & bugs.
· Prepare complete documentation of test protocols and reports.
· Work in close collaboration with R&D, service, and product management teams.
· Design and execute simulations for new technology/process implementation.
· Bachelor's degree or experienced practical engineer in Computer Science, Electrical engineering, or similar field.
· For practical engineer: at least 2 years experience in QA with Multidisciplinary systems.
· Knowledge of Azure DevOps platform (advantage).
· Knowledge in MATLAB (advantage).
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Self-learner, highly motivated & self-management ability.
· Fluent English (read, write & talk) – Must
With around 30,000 employees, Carl Zeiss is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries.
Carl Zeiss SMS GmbH is part of the Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology business group and a leading manufacturer of metrology and correction systems for photomasks.
Here, your work will help ensure that microchips are flawlessly produced and, therefore, that millions of electronic devices function perfectly all over the world (http://www.zeiss.com/sms)