Supply chain manager
- Planning – forecasts, material planning, inventories and inventory turns
- Production control – monitoring and managing WIP and materials internally and at subcontractors.
- Purchasing – generating purchase requests and purchase orders, monitoring orders fulfillment
- Logistics (Import/export) – responsibility import/export (customs clearance) and the logistics flow of parts during the manufacturing process
- Subcontractor’s Management – Manage subcontractors and negotiate prices and schedules. Lead QBRs.
- Defining and implementing SCM work for our semiconductors in ERP systems / dashboards, including unit price cost structures
- Relevant experience of at least 3 years.
- Medical device or Pharma experience – Advantage
- Assertive and working well under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English: oral and written