Part of cell therapy process development team building new technologies for culturing cells
- Designing and running of experiments
- Data Analysis
- Working with clients in Israel and abroad
- T-cell Culturing, phenotyping and testing.
- Writing biological protocols
>> The job includes frequentflights
- Previous experience with T-cell – mandatory!
- BSc with at least 3 years of experience in the cell therapy industry or MSc in Biology/
- Biotechnology/ otherrelevantfields.
- Experience in Bioreactors – advantage!
- Broad technical expertise and desire to work in a laboratory focused role
- Well organized, methodologic, quick lerner, team player, motivated and responsible.
- Assertive and working well under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English: oral and written