Location: Bar-Lev High Tech Park , Israel
A fast-growing Cleantech robotic company with a global client base is looking for a V&V engineer.
In this role, you will be part of an R&D team that designs, develops, maintains, and tests a system that operates thousands of autonomous robots in solar sites around the globe.
The position is based in the company’s R&D center in Bar-Lev Industrial Park.
If you have a passion for robotics, IoT and would like to work in a fast-growing, dynamic company that is part of the renewable energy revolution – talk to us!
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent related technical field.
– At least 3 years of HW&SW testing background
– Excellent understanding of SW and HW development, testing and deployment cycle.
– Proficiency with defining the verification and validation plans (STP), systems test documents and reports (STD &STR) in a
multidisciplinary HW/SW company.
– Competence in defining Alpha (development site) and Beta (customer site) testing procedures and supporting the execution of those
Key skills and qualifications:
– Team player
– Self-motivated and self-initiated
– Strong foundation in problem-solving
– Ability to work in fast pace environment as part of the R&D team to support prototype development and customer site test
– Familiarity with test management and automation tools
– Experience in defining and documenting system level tests
– Working in a multidisciplinary HW/SW company